Does this mean I can’t pick up supplements when I have an appointment?
Not at all! We still carry supplements in the office.
Are the online prices any different than the prices in the office?
Yes, some of our products are priced differently online than in the office due to individual supplier restrictions. Please inquire via phone or email.
I’m having trouble trying to find a product.
There are a couple different ways to locate products on our website.
- Use the search bar at the top right corner of the website. Please make sure you are spelling the name of the product correctly.
- If you know which brand your supplement is, utilize the drop down menu on the right side of the website, located under “Product Categories.” This will show you the brand names for products, and when you choose the one you need, it will show you a list of products available from that particular company.
- If you are looking for a product that supports a particular function, like heart health, you can click on one of the product tags, located on the right side of the website.
If you cannot find a product on our website, please call our office. There are a few products that we do not sell online, and we would be happy to take a phone order instead.
How is shipping calculated?
Shipping is calculated by the weight of all of your supplements combined. Typically, we use first class shipping from USPS to send your products to you. This will usually take between three and five business days to arrive. However, for large or out of state orders, we may use UPS or FedEx.
Can I get a tracking number?
All of our shipments include a tracking number in the shipping cost. Please call or email the office to get your tracking number.
Do you ship out of state?
We do ship out of state.
Do you ship out of the country?
At this time, we do not ship out of the country.
What is in office pick-up?
In office pick-up is an option available to those who would like to order their supplement and pick it up in the office. This option is best utilized by those who live or work near our office but don’t have time to make an appointment or wait in the office to process payment.
Why isn’t free shipping always an option for me? I used it last time, but this time, it isn’t available.
Free shipping will appear as an option under two conditions:
- You have used a coupon code that enables you to receive free shipping.
- You have placed an order that totals over $100 before shipping.
I ordered my product a while ago, but it hasn’t arrived yet. What do I do?
Please call our office and have your order information handy. We can track your package and confirm when it will arrive for you.
I tracked my order, and it looks like you shipped product to an incorrect/old address. What do I do?
- Please call our office so that we can have the product shipped to the correct address.
- Update your account information to reflect your new address. To do so, please Go to the My Account page and click on “Edit” under the Billing Address and/or Shipping Address section.
I don’t see X supplement. Do you not carry it?
Please utilize the search feature, which is located in the upper right corner of the website, making sure you are spelling the supplement correctly. If you cannot find it, please call or email our office to inquire about a specific product. There are a few products that we do not sell online, and we would be happy to take a phone order.
The supplement I have doesn’t look like the picture on the website. Are they the same?
Manufacturers will update their packaging or labels, sometimes without notice. We will do our best to reflect that in the website. Make sure that the name and tablet count/capsule count/ounces are the same on your supplement as well as the one on the website. If you find a discrepancy or still aren’t sure, please send us an email or call the office so we can assist you in finding the correct supplement.
What is PayPal?
PayPal is a fast, easy and secure method of processing payments online.
I don’t have a PayPal account. Can I still checkout using this method?
Of course! Click “Proceed to PayPal” on the checkout screen. Then click “Pay with a debit or credit card, or PayPal credit.”
I am having trouble logging into my PayPal account. Can you help me?
Unfortunately, we cannot help with this because PayPal is an entirely different website than our own. The customer support page for PayPal is located here.
I forgot my account password. What do I do?
I have a new address. How can I update it?
Go to the My Account page and click on “Edit” under the Billing Address and/or Shipping Address section.
Please see our Refund/Exchange Policy page located here.